Architectural Project Manager
Etica Group is a growing architectural and engineering firm looking to add to the architecture department in its Indianapolis office. The department is responsible for the execution of all architecture projects and this role is responsible for providing client and project leadership focusing on meeting project goals which include clients mission, scope, schedule, and budget. The position emphasizes high quality leadership and client satisfaction as its core principal. You will be responsible for managing and developing project designs of commercial, industrial, higher ed and municipal projects through all phases of design and construction. Projects range up to $8,000,000.
- Plan, organize, and manage the Project Design Team and Client needs for multiple projects.
- Develop and review project scope, schedule, and budget for the duration of a project.
- Oversee the project design strategies driving goal setting and decision making for the client.
- Oversee the preparation and review project drawings and specifications.
- Oversee and prepare feasibility studies and reports, making sure that designs comply with current standards and that all documents are accurate and consistent.
- Assist with review and schedule of work priorities of personnel on assigned projects.
- Lead, mentor, and motivate personnel to ensure their personal goals, safety, well-being, and service are consistent with the overall goals and standards of the organization.
- Oversee and facilitate the preparation of documents and contracts for construction projects and related professional services.
- Prepare and review proposals, budgets, invoices, and supplementals for all architectural projects.
- Monitor the performance of subconsultants and contractors to ensure that all projects pass QAQC and that all requirements are carried out.
- Perform and/or oversee QAQC of project plans and specifications
Skills & Qualifications
B.S. Architecture | required
Licensed architect in the State of IN or NCARB certified | required
Minimum 10 years’ experience in Architecture | required
CAD | required
REVIT | preferred
Compensation and Benefits
Excellent benefit package including 401(k), paid time off, health, disability, and life insurances.
Equal Opportunity Employer