Senior Engineer / Project Manager
Great opportunity to join one of the most well-respected engineering firms in the Midwest. We are looking for a Civil Site Designer Engineer with strong, diverse civil site design. Culture is the main focus of the firm – if you are a registered PE with strong design experience and a team player looking to join a growing firm, this is the opportunity for you!
Skill sets must include:
- Performance and /or direction of specific engineering work on diverse civil site design projects across market segments and with varying degrees of complexity.
- Specific engineering work may include but is not limited to the following: client communication, construction document (plan and specifications) and technical reports preparation and/or oversight; engineering analyses, opinions of probable costs, and supporting calculations; independently evaluate, select and recommend and /or perform design solutions, procedures, criteria, and quality control/quality assurance activities in order to deliver a quality design product.
- Candidates will also have:
- Demonstrated design, excellent presentation, written, verbal and graphics communication skills, and a solid portfolio are essential
- Excellent client management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team leadership/mentoring skills and proven success in the performance on and/or directing of teams in all project phases required.
- Project teaming and collaboration experience with multiple entities
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, follow-up and time management skills.
- Technical coaching/mentoring experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as team
- Strong communication skills; thorough and attentive to details; able to prioritize and multitask; proactive and deadline-oriented.
- Ability to interact effectively with multi-discipline customers, vendors and employees at all levels of the organization.
Skills & Qualifications
Minimum of 6 years of experience
Hold a Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering (B.S.C.E.)
Registered Engineer (P.E.), preferably in Indiana.
LEED AP is a plus.
CIVIL 3D proficiency is required
Compensation and Benefits
Employee assistance program
Health savings account
Paid time off