Etica Group is currently seeking a full-time graduate architect position within an architecture and engineering firm. Duties will focus on architectural design of commercial projects with a focus on light industrial, transportation, municipal, higher education and K-12 work. Project sizes range from $150,000 up to $10 million.
Position includes full health care insurance, long-term disability, 401K plan and flexible work environment.
- Conceptually working to develop new building and renovation designs.
- Supporting senior architects as part of the design process.
- Attend client and design review meetings with senior architecture staff.
- Developing final design development and construction plans.
- Managing internal deadlines and project needs to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to coordinate within a multidisciplinary project team.
- Review work to ensure that quality standards are met.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture
- NCARB record / certification
- 1-3 years experience
- Ability to be licensed
- Experience and proficiency preparing design and construction documents using REVIT. Qualified candidates will need to demonstrate REVIT proficiency.
- Understanding of other computer applications used in a professional design office such as Photoshop, AutoCAD and Sketchup.
- A strong work ethic and a drive to exceed client expectations.
- A desire to grow professionally and work towards professional licensure.
- A team oriented professional willing to invest in their future.
- The ability to develop presentation drawings and renderings.
- Experience in working in a design office/professional setting.
- A LEED Accreditation or desire to earn meaningful certifications that will advance the individual and the firm.
Etica has a growing architectural team that is seeking individuals motivated to succeed. Our current architectural staff has more than 75 years in the industry! You will be supported and learn from an experience team that is willing to share their expertise. We have a flexible, family-oriented work environment focused on serving our clients while supporting the well-being of our staff. We strive to provide significant opportunities for career growth, client interaction, and design opportunities for young architects.
Applicants should be aligned to approach solutions with the following behaviors:
- Solve problems proactively.
- Explore multiple options for the best solutions.
- Follow‐up on commitments.
- Be willing to work at all levels needed to succeed.
Compensation and Benefits
Excellent benefit package including 401(k), paid time off, health, disability, and life insurances.
Equal Opportunity Employer