Project Manager/Project Surveyor
Etica Group is currently seeking a Professional Surveyor for municipal, state, public & private projects. We are looking for an experienced individual that can provide management and supervision of survey personnel and projects and assist with proposals, fee negotiations, and contracts for a growing survey group. The duties would include some production of survey plats and QC/QA all survey work as performed under their supervision. Day to day interaction with field crews would be required.
- Manage clients, land survey projects and survey personnel with respect to boundary, Land Title Surveys, transportation (route), right-of-way, topographic, and utility surveys.
- Understands and can provide analysis of INDOT Title and Encumbrance Reports a plus.
Skills & Qualifications
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Land Surveying or Equivalent Field/Office Experience
- Must hold a current Professional Surveyor License in Indiana.
- Knowledge in current versions of AutoCAD Civil3D, MicroStation, and Trimble Business Center.
- Knowledge in INDOT Location Control Route Surveys, Right-of-Way Engineering Policy and Procedures.
- Works well in a team
- Strong organization, leadership and communication skills
- Enjoys learning new skills and mentoring others
Compensation and Benefits
Excellent benefit package including 401(k), paid time off, health, disability, and life insurances.
Equal Opportunity Employer