Etica Group is currently seeking a right-of-way technician or project surveyor for municipal, state, public & private projects. We are looking for an experienced individual that can provide supervision of CAD personnel related to right-of-way projects and assist in other areas as needed in growing survey group. The duties would include production of survey plats, legal descriptions and the completion of right-of-way forms and documentation.
Able to perform right-of way engineering with respect to parcels & associated tasks, understands location control route surveys, and can provide analysis of INDOT Title and Encumbrance Reports.
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Has a strong team morale, is organized, likes to teach and learn and has great communication skills.
- Holds a Professional Surveyor License in Indiana a plus but not required.
- Knowledge in current versions of AutoCAD Civil3D.
- Knowledge in INDOT Location Control Route Surveys, Right-of-Way Engineering Policy and Procedures.
Compensation and Benefits
Excellent benefit package including 401(k), paid time off, health, disability, and life insurances.
Equal Opportunity Employer