Survey Crew Chief
Etica Group is accepting resumes for a survey crew chief for municipal, state, public & private projects. We are looking for an honest and trustworthy individual that can work as a team or individually.
Able to perform accurate and complete topographic and location control route surveys data collection, along with boundary and ALTA Land Title Surveys, with minimal supervision. Communicate with team(s) daily and weekly (when working remotely) and is exceptional at staying organized throughout a project lifecycle.
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Has strong team morale and leadership qualities, is organized, reliable, and enjoys learning new skills
- Knowledge in current versions of Trimble Access and Sync Manager and AutoCAD Civil3D a plus, but not required.
- Able to operate Trimble data collectors, DiNi levels, robotic instruments, and GPS equipment.
- Knowledge in INDOT Location Control Route Surveys, Right-of-Way Engineering Policy and Procedures.
Compensation and Benefits
Excellent benefit package including 401(k), paid time off, health, disability, and life insurances.
Equal Opportunity Employer